Proctoring Services for Individuals (PSI)
UIUC’s Testing Center (TTC) offers Individual Proctoring Services for computer and paper exams. All Individual exams require pre-registration and payment and are scheduled by visiting TTC’s scheduling app to Make an appointment for Exam Proctoring. Agencies wishing to schedule an appointment for individual or group of employees please contact the Testing Center for fee and payment information at (217) 244-1342.
Information for Test-Takers
ALERT: UIUC undergraduates must have prior approval from the School of Languages, Cultures, and Literatures to schedule any Language Proficiency Exam appointments at the Testing Center. Contact SLCL Undergraduate Services at email@example.com for assistance/approval.
Test Takers Must
- Arrive a minimum of 30 minutes prior to start time of exam.
- Present Safer Illinois access to building. (Only applies to candidates affiliated with the University – UIUC students, faculty, and staff) If access status is “denied”, candidates will be turned away and will forfeit registration fee.
- Submit to a temperature check. Candidates with a temperatures above 100.00 degrees will be turned away.
- Bring and wear mask, properly covering face and nose, at all times while in the Testing Center.
- Bring a valid (current), legible, original ID with photo and signature (may be school ID or any government issued ID). ID requirements may vary, due to individual test requirements.
- Store all personal belongings (including watch) in lockable storage prior to taking the test.
- Comply with all Testing Center regulations.