UIUC’s Testing Center is a Pearson Vue Testing site. Through Pearson Vue the Center offers admission, certification and licensure exams. All Pearson Vue exams require pre-registration and are scheduled by visiting the Pearson Vue website at PearsonVue.com. Please direct all questions regarding scheduling and registration to Prometric. Candidates needing site specific information please contact UIUC Testing Center.
Information for Test-Takers
Test Takers Must
- Arrive a minimum of 30 minutes prior to start time of exam.
- Present Safer Illinois access to building. (Only applies to candidates affiliated with the University – UIUC students, faculty, and staff) If access status is “denied”, candidates will be turned away and will forfeit registration fee.
- Submit to a temperature check. Candidates with a temperatures above 100.00 degrees will be turned away.
- Bring and wear mask, properly covering face and nose always while in the Testing Center.
- Bring Government issued I.D. (driver’s license, military I.D. or passport) A student ID is not accepted. While a government issued I.D. is standard, program specifics should be consulted for the type and quantity of the identification that is necessary. Non-US citizen must bring passport.
- Store all personal belongings (including all jewelry and electronics) in lockable storage prior to taking the test.
- Consult the Pearson Vue website for a full outline of testing regulations.
- Comply with all Testing Center regulations.